I have 18 years of experience being a professional counselor and I love what I do. People describe me as funny and real.
I do not have a magic wand but what I do have are tools and professional experience as well as personal experience. I also have an ability to connect with most people which is vital to the success of therapy.
If you are looking for a relationship therapist or an unbiased third party, look no further. I can help.
Originally licensed in Virginia, I worked in Blacksburg for 11 years. I grew up near Holland Michigan.
My husband and I moved to Raleigh in 2014 and together we have four grown children. The dog in the picture is our retired therapy dog~ Soleil
· NC Licensed Professional Counselor
· Master's degree from the nationally accredited Counseling Psychology/Counseling Education with Emphasis in Marriage and Family Therapy, Western Michigan University, 2000
· Prepare/Enrich Certified Marriage Counselor 1999
· Certified Clinical Mental Health Counselor
· Nationally Certified Counselor
· American Counseling Association
· Licensed Professional Counselors Association of North Carolina